pre production

 First ill be walking into the shops whilst holding a phone as I'm hungry. Another shot from inside the shop will be taken where I walk into the shop still using a phone. Then I walk towards the drinks section where I'm walking in an high pace as I'm already in a rush. I quickly look for a fizzy drink but then notice a new drink stocked up [nurishment] I quickly grab the drink from top shelf where I get close up of me grabbing the drink which transitions into me then holding it whilst looking at it. after I decide I want to purchase it I go towards the till where it transitions to the drink being in a classroom then gym to a office desk.

Costume: school uniform

Lighting / time of day:before school within school at the gym

Actors - casting, placement, movement: im the actor outside shops whos advert takes place in the shop

Make-up and hair: no make up 

Props:school bag 

Setting: sunny day morning before going school


4) Shooting schedule 

Plan a shooting schedule for your filming over the next week. Include when, where, who is required and what shots you will complete at each time/location. Again, this can be on Google Docs or Sheets or you could simply use your blog. The most important thing is that you've planned it!

ill be using my prelim video but take on the advice and make it to a better realistic standard 

TYPES OF SHOT

WIDE SHOT OF WALKING TOWARDS THE SHOP

MEDIUM WIDE SHOT OF ENTERING THE SHOP

WIDE SHOT WALKING TOWARDS FRIDGE

CLOSE UP ON PRODUCT BEING GRABBED 

WIDE SHOT WALKING OUT THE SHOP

MEDIUM CLOSE UP ON PRODUCT IN A CLASS THEN GYM THEN DESK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Effects Theory

I, Daniel Blake

Industries: Ownership and Control